Consular Attestation Requirements
Guidelines & Basic requirement for Submission of Consular Application
Please ensure the following while submitting your application.
- All applicants should submit the application form in person for identification.
- Original Passport and Civil ID Required for Verification.
- All applications are to be accompanied with a photocopy of the prescribed pages of the passport-first two pages, last page and the page containing valid visa. A copy of ID card / residence also to be enclosed.
- Application for the service in any other form is not acceptable. All signatures in the application form should be with ballpoint pen of black or blue ink. Those who cannot affix their signature like infants, minors or illiterates should put their thumb impression in place of signature (male should use left hand thumb impression and female should use right hand thumb impression). The duly filled in form should be accompanied with appropriate fee.
- The applicant should fill the surname column and the given name column correctly..
- All copies of documents should be self-attested. (Which means it must have the date and your signature).
- Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted and is subject to the Consulate’s sole discretion.
- Delivery of the serviced document would be done, preferably, to the applicant himself / herself or to the person authorized by the applicant in writing and accompanied with the official receipt given to him / her at the time of submission of the application for service.
- The scale of fee for all kinds of Consular services are prescribed by the Government of India from time to time and are subject to change.
- Please note handwritten bilingual certificates are not accepted in Kuwait. Therefore it will be typed on spot or from outside as per applicant’s choice. It is a specimen. It will not be filled by hand from applicant.
Select your desired attestation type from the list given below, to get the detailed information