- Applicants are required to do onetime registration at https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in (Passport Seva at Indian Embassies and Consulates) and create a USER ID (Form Filling services are available at the BLS center)
- Login using the newly created USER ID and fill in the user-friendly application form online at the same portal
- After submitting the form online, take a print out of the application.
- Affix recent photograph (size 51mm X 51mm) Passport size having frontal view with both ears clearly visible with plain white background and the dress in preferably in colour offering contrast with background for clarity at designated place. (Photograph services are available at the BLS center)
- Photocopy of the Passport, Civil ID, Entry Visa, Election Card, Driving License in respect of the applicant.
- Three recent photographs of the applicant.
- Photocopies of Passports and Civil ID of the witness. (Photocopy services are available at the BLS center).
- Applicant has to come in person.
- The Applicant must produce Passport, Civil ID or any other related document in original for verification.
- All copies of documents should be self-attested (sign & date).
- Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.
BLS International offers "Value Added Services" for the Convenience of applicants at centres.