Miscellaneous Services (Change of Address, Addition of Spouse Name, ECR Deletion. Exhaution of Visa Pages)
- Applicants are required to do onetime registration at https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in (Passport Seva at Indian Embassies and Consulates) and create a USER ID (Form Filling services are available at the BLS center)
- Login using the newly created USER ID and fill in the user-friendly application form online at the same portal
- After submitting the form online, take a print out of the application.
- Affix recent photograph (size 51mm X 51mm) Passport size having frontal view with both ears clearly visible with plain white background and the dress in preferably in colour offering contrast with background for clarity at designated place. (Photograph services are available at the BLS center)
- Signatures are required to affixed before the Submission Officer of BLS.
- Submit the print out along with required documents and prescribed fee at the nearest BLS Centre with original existing passport.
- Original passport of the applicant. (Photocopy services are available at the BLS center).
Additional documents for Addition of Spouse Name: Passport copy of spouse or Marriage Certificate, Aadhar card having spouse name, joint affidavit.
Additional requirements for ECR Deletion: If it is on basis of 3 year stay abroad in that case Protector of Emigrants (POE) stamp/ clearance is mandatory.
Additional documents for Change of Address:
Proof of Address:
- Allotment letter of the Government accommodation issued by the Estate.
- Office/public works Department of the Central/State Government in respect of their employees.
- Applicant current and Valid Ration Card.
- Driving License
- Duly Certified/attested extract of the service record/book of the Government employees (serving/retired) or the bonifide certificate issued by the employer in respect of serving Government employees.
- Election Commission Photo ID Card
- Electric city Bill
- Employer Certificate on letterhead from reputed and widely known companies.
- Gas Connection Bill
- Income Tax assessment Order
- Marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriages along with address proof of spouse in respect of newly married women.
- Minor applicants can change address as per their parent's passport copy
- Passport of Son/Daughter in case of Dependent parents ( If address is the same)
- Passport of Son/Daughter in case of Dependent parents and address proof of son/daughter (If address is different)
- Photo Pass book of running bank account (Scheduled Public Sector Banks, Scheduled Private Sector Indian Banks and Regional Rural Banks only).
- Proof of Address of (POA) Issued by the India post, Department of Posts.
- Rent Agreement
- Spouse Passport Copy ( First and last page including family details mentioning applicants name as spouse of the passport holder provided the applicant’s present address matches the address mentioning in the spouse passport)
- Spouse Passport Copy (if address is different) with spouse address proof.
- Telephone (landline or post-paid mobile bill)
- Water Bill
- Applicant has to come in person.
- The Applicant must produce Passport, Civil ID or any other related document in original for verification.
- All copies of documents should be self-attested (sign & date).
Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.
BLS International offers "Value Added Services" for the Convenience of applicants at centres.