New Passport for Minor below 18 years
- Applicants are required to do onetime registration at https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in (Passport Seva at Indian Embassies and Consulates) and create a USER ID (Form Filling services are available in the BLS center)
- Login using the newly created USER ID and fill in the user-friendly application form online at the same portal
- After submitting the form online, take a print out of the application.
- Affix recent photograph (size 51mm X 51mm) Passport size having frontal view with both ears clearly visible with plain white background and the dress in preferably in colour offering contrast with background for clarity at designated place. (Photograph services are available at the BLS center).
- Signatures are required to affixed before the Submission Officer of BLS.
- Submit the print out along with required documents and prescribed fee at the nearest BLS Centre.
- To issue passport to a minor child, consent of both the parents in the form of Annexure-'D' is required for the fresh issue as well as for every re-issue of such issued passport. However, the cases of single parents would not be covered under this category, as they have to furnish the Annexure 'C'.
- Original passport of the applicant
Photocopy of the Civil ID OR Visa of the applicant. (Photocopy services are available at the BLS center).
Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.
BLS International offers "Value Added Services" for the Convenience of applicants at centres.