Police Clearance Certificate
- Applicants are required to do onetime registration at https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in (Passport Seva at Indian Embassies and Consulates) and create a USER ID (Form Filling services are available at the BLS center)
- Login using the newly created USER ID and fill in the user-friendly application form online at the same portal
- After submitting the form online, take a print out of the application.
- Affix recent photograph (size 51mm X 51mm) Passport size with plain white background and the dress in preferably in colour offering contrast with background for clarity at designated place. (Photograph services are available at the BLS center)
- Signatures are required to affixed before the Submission Officer of BLS.
- Submit the print out along with required documents and prescribed fee at the nearest BLS Centre with original existing passport.
- Original Passport is required.
- Passport copies of the applicant. (Photocopy services are available at the BLS center).
- If applicant is on a commercial visit visa, provide an offer/contract letter from the Employer duly attested from Kuwait Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Company’s registration Licence copy(Etamatokiya)
- If the applicant wants to go to any other country, the applicant’s stay in Kuwait should be minimum 3 years.
- The details mentioned in PCC application should be the same as per details available in his/her existing passport held by him/her.
If details are different, in that case applicant has to first apply for reissue of passport with changed/current particulars as provided in PCC application form.
Only after reissue of passport with changed/existing particulars, the PCC application against such re-issued passport will be processed.
- PCC shall only be issued after receipt of fresh police verification on the PCC application. This will apply to all category of applicants.
- Applicant has to come in person.
- The Applicant must produce Passport, Civil ID or any other related document in original for verification.
- All copies of documents should be self-attested (sign & date).
- Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.
BLS International offers "Value Added Services" for the Convenience of applicants at centres.