Tourist visa on arrival
1. The facilities of Tourist visa on arrival are available at following Indian airports;:
A Persons holding e-Visa will be allowed to enter into India only through the designated international airports namely, (1) Delhi, (2) Mumbai, (3) Chennai, (4) Kolkata, (5) Thiruvananthapuram, (6) Bengaluru, (7) Hyderabad, (8) Cochin, (9) Goa, (10) Ahmedabad, (11) Amritsar, (12) Gaya, (13) Jaipur, (14) Lucknow, (15) Trichy, (16) Varanasi, (17) Calicut, (18) Mangalore, (19) Pune, (20) Nagpur, (21) Coimbatore, (22) Bagdogra, (23) Guwahati and (24) Chandigarh.
2. Tourist visa on arrival is granted to a foreigner who is national of the following countries;:
e-Visa Facility is available for nationals of following countries/territories Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameron Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal , Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Uganda,Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and ZimbabweÂ
3. Tourist-Visa-on Arrival shall be non-extendable, non-convertible and valid up to 30 days (or lesser days as specified). Only two visits on a Tourist-Visa-on-Arrival shall be permissible in a calendar year. :
4. The Tourist Visa-on-Arrival shall not be applicable to holders of Diplomatic/Official passports.:
5. Visit website of Ministry of Home Affairs of India at http://mha.nic.in for more details on Tourist-Visa-on Arrival. :