A tourist visa can only be granted to a foreigner who does not have a residence or occupation in India and whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends and relatives. No other activity is permissible on a Tourist Visa. The Tourist visa is non-extendable and non-convertible.
- Original Passport (valid for a minimum period of six months at the time of issuance of visa ).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two recent Passport size photographs with white background.
- Visa Application Form duly completed.
- Copy of Kuwaiti Civil ID card.
- In case of non-Kuwaiti Residence/Iqama copy showing two years residence
- In case of minors NOC from the parents along with their passport/civil ID copies.