A transit visa is granted for the sole purpose of enabling the holder to travel through India to reach his/her ultimate destination. Change of purpose is not allowed. The visa will ordinarily be valid for a single/double journey and for entry within 15 days of date of issue. The transit visa is valid for direct transit only for a maximum period of 3 days.
- General guidelines for visa application are applicable in this case also.
- Original Passport with copy of passport (valid for a minimum period of six months at the time of submission of visa application)
- Two recent Passport size photographs with white background.
- Visa Application Form, duly completed.
- Copy of Kuwaiti Civil ID card.
- Photocopy of the confirmed onward journey ticket.
Apply Online at www.indianvisaonline.gov.in