Recent Search Keywords
- New Passport for 10 Years - Renew/Reissue of Passports/Jumbo Passport (60 pages)
- New Passport for Minor below 18 years
- New Passport in lieu of Lost/Damage Passport
- New Passport with Change of Name (Major)
- New Passport with Change of Name (Minor)
- Passport for New Born Baby
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Miscellaneous Services (Change of Address, Addition of Spouse Name, ECR Deletion. Exhaution of Visa Pages)
New Passport in lieu of Lost/Damage Passport
- Online passport application form (http://embassy.passportindia.gov.in). (Form Filling services are available in the BLS center)
- After submitting the form online, take a print out of the application.
- Affix recent photograph (size 51mm X 51mm) Passport size having frontal view with both ears clearly visible with plain white background and the dress in preferably in colour offering contrast with background for clarity at designated place. (Photograph services are available at the BLS center)
- Signatures are required to affixed before the Submission Officer of BLS.
- Original damaged passport / copy of lost passport along with lost report issued from Jawasat (Kuwait Immigration Office) as per the case.
- Photocopy of the Civil ID of the applicant (Photocopy services are available at the BLS center)..
- Annexure ‘F’ (For lost/damaged passport only).
Application processing at the Embassy of India involves Document Verification, Previous file/Data check and Granting (maximum up to 4-5 working days), after which Police Verification will be initiated (where necessary) at your Present Address in India. Please use Application Reference Number (e.g: xx-xxxxxxxxxx) and your Date of Birth to track your application processing status at https://portal5.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html . If the status is shown as “Passport Application is Under Review at Indian Embassy”, it indicates that your application is pending with the respective State Police authorities for verification. Verification status can be checked from the police authorities using the ‘File Number (KUxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)’ sent to the email address provided by you in the Passport application, or with old Passport particulars. Time taken for Police Verification by State Police authorities vary from State to State in India. While it is completed within 5-7 days in some places, it might take up to 30-32 days in other places. After receipt of Clearance from the respective SP Office/Commissioner’s Office, the printing process will begin. After Printing, Lamination and Stamping the new Passport will be handed over (maximum 2-3 working days) to BLS Center for delivery (pick up at the respective Center or despatch by courier, as the case may be).Please Note:
- Applicant has to come in person.
- The Applicant must produce Passport, Civil ID or any other related document in original for verification.
- All copies of documents should be self-attested (sign & date).
- Additional documents may be needed for verification depending upon the documents submitted.
BLS International offers "Value Added Services" for the Convenience of applicants at centres.