Covid-19 Guidance for visitors to BLS Centers
- If you are feeling unwell with any of the Covid-19 symptoms please do not attend our premises.
- Always wear mask inside office premises.
- Maintain 2 meter distance at all times.
- Please adhere to the government’s social distancing guidelines for being Covid-19 secure.
- Please ensure you use hand sanitizer provided on entering and exiting our premises.
- Thank you for supporting our guidelines for a Covid-19 secure workplace.
- If you have any concerns, or questions please raise them with the center supervisor.
Security Requlations at the VAC
For security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the Application Centre or stored in the premises.
- Any battery operated or electronic gadgets such as cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3's, floppies, laptops, or portable music players.
- Applicants are requested not to use mobile phone while at the submission counters.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ fuel etc.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
- Weapon or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind.
- Other items may be prohibited based on security staff discretion.
- All Visa application centre is under 24 hours CCTV surveillance.
- Frisking & search Procedure:
- In the interest of safety and security, we will be performing bag and person searches of applicants & visitors. Please have the following documentation ready for inspection: passport, application form and collection receipts, if applicable. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Please Note: There is no facility at the Application Centre to store prohibited items. Applicants are requested to make alternate arrangements to keep the same before entry into the centre.