Covid-19 Guidance for visitors to BLS Centers
- If you are feeling unwell with any of the Covid-19 symptoms please do not attend our premises.
- Always wear mask inside office premises.
- Maintain 2 meter distance at all times.
- Please adhere to the government’s social distancing guidelines for being Covid-19 secure.
- Please ensure you use hand sanitizer provided on entering and exiting our premises.
- Thank you for supporting our guidelines for a Covid-19 secure workplace.
- If you have any concerns, or questions please raise them with the center supervisor.
Security Requlations at the VAC
- Any battery operated or electronic gadgets such as cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3's, floppies, laptops, or portable music players. Applicants are requested not to use mobile phone while at the submission counters.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ fuel etc.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
- Weapon or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind.
- Other items may be prohibited based on security staff discretion.
- All Visa application centre is under 24 hours CCTV surveillance.
- Frisking & search Procedure:
- In the interest of safety and security, we will be performing bag and person searches of applicants & visitors. Please have the following documentation ready for inspection: passport, application form and collection receipts, if applicable. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Please Note: There is no facility at the Application Centre to store prohibited items. Applicants are requested to make alternate arrangements to keep the same before entry into the centre.