Conference visa is granted to delegates on production of an invitation to attend conference/seminar/workshop being organized in India by a Ministry or Department of the Government of India, State Governments or UT administrations, Public Sector Undertakings, Central Education Institutions, Public Funded Universities or an organization owned and controlled by the Government of India or any State Government / UT, United Nations or its specialized agencies
- Original Passport (valid for a minimum period of six months at the time of issuance of visa).
- Two recent Passport size photographs with white background.
- Passport photocopy with the Residence Visa page.
- Invitation letter from the organizer of the Conference.
- Copies of Clearance from the nodal Ministry, Ministry of External Affairs which is forwarded by the organizers to their invitees from India.
- NOC from the local sponsor or employer.
- Proof of financial status (Bank statement for the last three months)
Fee: Upto 6 Months/Multiple Entry - KD 25.000 Upto 1 Year/Multiple Entry - KD 38.000
Apply Online at www.indianvisaonline.gov.in